Sunday, February 24, 2008
On February 26th I leave for Cairo.
On March 3rd I'll be in Berlin.
On March 4th I'll be in Poznan
I grabbed tickets yesterday using Kayak, and ultimately paying cheaptickets.com. To prepare for this leg, which should be 11 days or so I went back to my journal and found a packing entry I drafted in Shanghai. Here it is...
things I should have packed....
1. a good GSM phone with address book synced to macbook
3. extra video camera/cell phone batteries
4. luggage locks
5. toilet paper
7. one camera/video bag 8. a satchel for the gobs of power cords and adapters
9. more gifts for my hosts
10. two pairs (not one) of jeans
11. lens cloth or cotton swabs
12. a good black long sleeve heavy shirt
13. more socks
14. one pair dress pants (not two)
15. one dress shirt (not three)
19. extra pair of glasses
20. pocket calculator
charlie merrow Merrow
Merrow has manufactured sewing machines since 1838 and remains one of the most interesting companies in the textile space